Terms & Conditions
TERMINATION AND REFUND POLICIES
Refund requests can be made within three (3) business days from the registration date for a full refund. Once the course is started, students may only receive a partial refund; exceptions listed below:
- Washington, Idaho, and Oregon STUDENTS may receive a refund in full if have not completed more than two modules and refund request is made within 30 days of initial registration, less processing fee. If STUDENTS have not completed more than two modules, students may opt to take a live class, plus any cost differential. Contact our office for further details.
- Michigan STUDENTS, once course login IDs and passwords are issued there are no refunds.
- Arizona STUDENTS, there will be a $10 processing fee for all requested refunds.
Any student who has not successfully completed the course within the course availability timeframe shall be terminated without notice and shall not be eligible for a refund; exceptions listed below:
- Arizona STUDENTS may be eligible for both the Court and State fees paid during registration.
- Court Fees are available to students who have not completed the course.
- State Fees are available for refund to STUDENTS who have not started the course.
NTSI is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. NTSI collects demographics and information about driving attitudes and behaviors from STUDENTS throughout the course and at several different points on the website. NTSI will not sell this information to promote products or services unrelated to our training programs.